London – The Harley Street Clinic
Staff Nurse – Outpatients
Location – The Harley Street Outpatients (Devonshire Street)
This is a full-time post, 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday. The service is open between 0800-2000 Monday to Friday
The salary offered for this role is £32,000 - £37,000 depending on experience + Benefits (pension, health cover, flexible benefits and excellent career development)
About the Role
As a Staff Nurse you will work as part of a team to ensure a high standard of nursing care and safety for patients and all service users within the Outpatient Department and The Physician’s Clinic.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To demonstrate good clinical practice at all times and to be accountable for own actions.
- Assist in the organisation of clinics to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
- Assist in nurse-led clinics and carrying out observations, investigations and treatments as required.
- Ensure equipment is in good working order and maintain accurate records of patient care.
- Organise tests and appointments both within and outside the hospital.
- Provide patients and families with information regarding the management of their condition
Skills & Experience
- Experience working within an outpatient’s department would be advantageous.
- Early recognition of clinical problems and report or take appropriate action
- Knowledge of relevant hospital policies and procedures.
- Phlebotomy training
- Cannulation desirable
- You will be diplomatic, empathetic and tactful, with a passion for delivering customer service and a desire to provide an exceptional patient experience.
HCA Healthcare UK – The World’s largest private hospital group; providing award winning acute and complex care.
At the Harley Street Clinic, we provide a range of complex care services for adults, children and babies, specialising in oncology, cardiology and neuroscience. From open heart surgery on new-born babies to pioneering techniques to treat cancer, our clinicians work together to provide the best possible care and treatments for our patients. Our staff always go the extra mile in caring for our patients which can be demonstrated by our recent outstanding rating awarded by the CQC.