Lancashire – The Christie Private Care
HCA Healthcare are actively recruiting for Theatre Practitioner or ODP to join our team of staff in the Theatre department at The Wilmslow Hospital and The Christie Private Clinic
This is a bank role working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Shift Patterns: Early shift 7.30- 18:00; 10:00-20:00; 12:00-21:00
Monday – Saturday - Operating Times: 06:00- 21:00
£35 per hour
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration.
- Proven experience in an operating theatre environment with relevant experience in either Scrub or Anaesthetics
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a varied patient case mix.
Duties of this role include:
- To deliver safe quality care for patients during their perioperative phase of care. To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department.
- Assist in the delivery of patient care.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self.
- Apply and promote best evidence-based practice within own scope of practice