London – The Lister Hospital
Porter/ Driver (Desirable)
Location: The Lister Hospital, Chelsea Bridge, London, SW1W 8RH
This role is a full time permanent 40 hours per week, covering various shifts between 6.30am to 9pm Monday - Sunday based on rotation.
Salary - £21902.40 + Benefits (pension, health cover, flexible benefits, and excellent career development)
About the Role
There is an exciting opportunity for a Porter to join The Lister Hospital. This role is vital in providing a portering/ security service to all departments, staff, patients, consultants, and visitors to the facility as required.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Delivery/collection of mail, medications and other items as requested
- Supply’s topups
- Handling Waste
- To relieve reception staff for breaks
- Collection and franking of post
- Parking of consultants cars
- To check gauges and storage of gas bottles, changing them as necessary
Skills and Experience
- Previous portering experience -desirable
- Physically fit, able to lift heavy items when required
- A full UK driver’s license – desirable
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Health and Safety procedures
HCA UK are incredibly proud to be awarded ‘Private Hospital Group of the Year ‘2020 at the Health Investor Awards
From complex care to straightforward procedures in both adults and children, HCA Healthcare UK provides exceptional care across our six world-class hospitals, clinics, outpatient and diagnostics centres, and NHS partnerships.