London – The Lister Hospital
MDT & Complaints Coordinator
This role is a full-time permanent position.
Location: The Lister Hospital, Chelsea Bridge, London, SW1W 8RH
Salary: The salary offered for this role is based between £25,428.00 - £28,252.00 (Depending on experience) + Benefits (pension, health cover, flexible benefits, and excellent career development)
About the role:
As MDT & Complaints Coordinator you will provide support to the Head of Governance and the team. Providing administrative support to the Governance Committee and sub-groups including diary management, minute taking, co-ordinating and prioritising workflow and efficiently supporting Governance business activities as required. Ensuring the smooth co-ordination of the MDT meetings held within the Lister Hospital
Duties & Responsibilities:
- First point of contact for all enquiries related to the Governance and Risk; ensuring that they are acted upon efficiently and to a high standard or fielded effectively were necessary
- Management of governance related data using IT software systems
- Administration of accurate and efficient data collection, input and management
- Assist, prepare and contribute to governance reports and output
- Providing administrative support for the Hospital Governance department
- Administer, attend meetings and take minutes and distribution of same as required
- Co-ordinate and schedule internal meetings ensuring highly effective diary control and the preparation and dissemination of materials
- Co-ordinate and facilitate the function of MDT meetings.
- Ensure list of patients to be discussed at the MDT meetings are prepared and distributed to the team members well in advance of the meeting. Record attendance at the meetings and monitor attendance.
- Track and ensure that MDT outcomes are recorded and audit the uploading of the outcome forms on the Meditech system
- Establish effective communication networks with lead clinicians and other members of the MDT and actively participate in development and change to any systems.
- Support the cancer services data submission and reporting in a timely manner.
- Ensure outcomes for MDT’s are uploaded to the relevant MDT apps and support CNS’s with this function
Skills & Experience:
For this role, you will need previous experience in an admin/clerical role, ideally within a governance or healthcare setting. Strong Excel and Word skills, supported with experience of data input, management and administration will support you in this role. Some knowledge/familiarity with clinical settings would be ideal.
If you would like to join HCA Healthcare UK as a MDT & Complaints Coordinator and be part of an organisation shaping a healthier tomorrow, we invite you to apply. Our application process is quick and easy, completing a 2-minute questionnaire and a portal access where you can upload your cv and track your application progress.