Location – central London
Permanent, 37.5 hours a week
Salary – £60,000 - £75,000 + Benefits (pension, health cover, flexible benefits and excellent career development)
About the role
The ITG Function is the largest support function in the wider HCA environment, there are significant investments within this space to deliver evolutionary change to support the wider HCA strategy, IT Security provides an essential component of the decision making and support function to deliver this change.
This is a hands on Team Lead role within the Information Governance, Risk and Compliance team in ITG Security Department at HCA UK. As we look to increase our effectiveness and maturity in Security and risk management this will be a key role in helping us achieve those aims both in contributing to our day- to-day security management activities and in helping us shape and design how and where such affairs can be improved in the future.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in Security Technologies / Methodologies (Microsoft 365 or other cloud solutions, NIST Cyber security framework a plus)
- Experience in Information Governance, Risk and Compliance as well as IT Risk Management
- Knowledge and experience with ISO 27001, Data Protection Act, Data Protection Bill and GDPR
- Ability to lead and manage on Information Governance, regulatory and compliance responsibilities as well as organisational risk
- Experience managing third party assessments (i.e. DPIA’s, risk assessments, etc.)
About HCA Healthcare UK
HCA Healthcare is the country’s largest provider of privately funded care with 800,000 patient interactions every year.
From pioneering complex care, urgent care, to primary care, outpatient and day-case treatment, we provide exceptional care across our network of facilities and key NHS partnerships. HCA is the only private hospital group able to invest over £500 million in the latest treatments, technology, techniques and medication.