London – The Wellington Hospital
Staff Nurse – Cardiology
The Wellington Hospital, London (NW8 9LE)
Salary: Starting at £33,000 p/a. 9% shift enhancement, Private Medical, Pension and many more benefits.
As a Staff Nurse, you will be responsible for providing skilled clinical and technical assistance as a member of the Cardiac team and to participate in the assessment of patient care needs and implement and maintain agreed standards of care.
Areas of involvement include:
- Cardiac Interventional procedures (Cardiac interventional procedures; Angiogram, Angioplasty, PPM insertions, Radiofrequency ablations, TAVI),
- Cardiac Surgical (CABG, Heart Valve Surgeries, Aortic aneurysm repairs)
- Thoracic surgeries patients (All lung surgeries and RFA lungs [involves chest drain management and removal].
Skills & Experience
- Registered General Nurse with full NMC registration.
- Experience in the field of Cardiology Nursing or Cardiothoracic surgery.
- Ability to recognise cardiac rhythms.
- Excellent communication skills with good time management skills and the ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team.
Apart from a generous salary package, as an HCA employee you will have access to the to the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Contributory Pension
- Critical Illness Cover
- Subsidised Gym membership
- Option to buy / sell holidays
- Life Assurance
- Travel Insurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Portland Maternity Services
HCA Healthcare UK – The World’s largest private healthcare group; providing award winning primary, acute and complex care.
At The Harley Street Clinic, we provide a range of complex care services for adults, children and babies, specialising in oncology, cardiology and neuroscience. From open heart surgery on new-born babies to pioneering techniques to treat cancer, our clinicians work together to provide the best possible care and treatments for our patients.
Our staff always go the extra mile in caring for our patients which can be demonstrated by our recent outstanding rating awarded by the CQC