Bureau – Theatre Practitioners
Annualised hours part-time and full-time hours are welcomed
Work across all local HCA hospitals
Competitive Salary depending on experience
As a Bureau Scrub, Recovery or Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioner working in Theatre departments of all HCA UK facilities, you will assess, plan, deliver and evaluate high standards of specialist care to ensure that our patients are cared for in a safe, compassionate and comfortable environment. This will include meeting physical, psychological and spiritual needs by effectively communicating with the patient, their families and your colleagues.
With a Bureau arrangement, you will be expected to have the flexibility and willingness to work full shift rotas across all our HCA Hospitals
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To ensure that professional and national standards are met in accordance to the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC), Health Professions Council (HPC) and HCA’s Code of Conduct.
- Responsible for assessing, developing, implementing and evaluating programmes of care for patients undergoing surgical procedures.
- Prepare patients and provide assistance for clinical/operative procedures
- Participate fully as a team member, including working in all areas of the theatre suite, sharing knowledge and information and supporting colleagues, to promote a cohesive team and the achievement of team objectives
Skills & Experience
- Operating Department Practitioner/Registered Nurse qualified
- Post graduate experience in Theatres
- Current HCPC/NMC Registration
- Motivated and forward-thinking individual with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills with good time management and prioritisation skills.
Apart from a generous salary package, as an HCA employee you will have access to the to the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Contributory Pension
- Critical Illness Cover
- Dental Insurance
- Subsidised Gymflex membership
- GP Health Assessment
- Private f2f / Digital GP services
- Option to buy / sell holidays
- Life Assurance
- Travel Insurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Portland Maternity Services
- Taste card and Gourmet Society Card
HCA Healthcare UK:
World’s largest private acute and complex care hospital group with a network of the capital’s most respected and long-established private hospitals. We are an award-winning healthcare provider with our hospitals being awarded as ‘Outstanding’ or ‘Good’ by the CQC.