Lancashire – The Christie Private Care
Regional post, based at the Christie Private Care but with requirement to travel between and work on both sites
Contracted hours – 37.5 per week, Monday – Friday
Core hours (weekdays), with some flexibility required)
Salary – Competitive
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced operational lead to join the Regional Senior Leadership Team within HCA Joint Ventures (North) as the Regional Imaging and AHP Manager. The successful candidate will lead our Radiotherapy, Diagnostic Imaging and AHP services across two sites; The Christie Private Care (including the LOC) and The Wilmslow Hospital. A strong and motivated leader, with demonstrable leadership skills, you will manage the strategic direction of all of these departments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Motivate all colleagues and teams (including consultants) to deliver consistently outstanding standards of care
- Keep abreast of all new advances in technology pertaining to the relevant services
- Monitor the departments financial performance ensuring appropriate oversight and management of all relevant costs and budgetary controls
- Work closely with all key stakeholders, including operational and Facility leads, to ensure continued growth
- Work closely with the joint venture aspects associated with these services, including the maintenance, monitoring and development of contracts and service level agreements
- Delegate efficiently the day-to-day running of these departments, comprising all relevant clinical areas, clinical colleagues and reception teams
- Ensure a high standard of service provision to patients, consultant users & visitors whilst maintaining a professional, efficient and cost-effective unit
- Ensure CQC compliance with all regulations in relation to all aspects of these services
- Take the lead role in IR(ME)R compliance, associated regional & corporate governance and HCA corporate policies related to these areas.
- Chair of the Local Radiation Protection Committee and oversight of Radiation User Groups.
Skills & Experience
- Relevant Healthcare Qualifications and experience within a healthcare setting
- Experience in the Independent healthcare sector is desirable
- Extensive management experience with a background in leadership and development
- Change management experience
- HCPC registration
- Knowledge or experience of Therapy/Diagnostic Radiography would be desirable