London – London Bridge Hospital
Bank Dialysis Nurse - across all facilities within HCA Healthcare UK
Location: The London Bridge Hospital and The Wellington Hospital,
Bank Hours: Various Shifts available
Salary: competitive dependent on shift
About the Role:
As a Bank Dialysis Nurse, you will be responsible for the assessment and care of dialysis patients on a day-to-day basis, and throughout their treatment. This includes: acute patients, chronic patients and holidays dialysis.
Duties and Responsibility:
- Perform clinical shifts at high standards
- Make sure each patient receives the correct medication and has the right amount of time on the dialysis machine.
- Assessing your patients’ needs and creating a care plan that is specific to them
- Preparing the dialysis machines and medications
- Monitoring and assessing your patients through their treatment
- Ensure all appropriate measures are taken to maintain, promote and safeguard the wellbeing and interests of patients
- Empowering and educating your patients so they can understand their health issues and take responsibility of their well-being
Skills and Experience:
- NMC (Nursing and Midwifery Council) Registered General Nurse
- Significant post-registration haemodialysis experience
- Completed BSc Renal Nursing course (desirable)
About The Facility
HCA Healthcare UK – The World’s largest private healthcare group; providing award winning primary, acute and complex care.
The London Bridge Hospital campus in South East London encompasses an outpatients and diagnostic centre in The Shard; the large world-class hospital based at the Tooley Street site; Private Care at Guys, which is on the top four floors of Guys Hospital Cancer Centre;
The Wellington Hospital has over four decades of expertise; providing the highest level of care for patients who are looking for the best treatment in key areas of healthcare, including: neurosurgery, spinal surgery, cardiac care, orthopaedics, acute neurological rehabilitation, gynaecology, and cancer care.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please apply for this role and a member of the team will be in contact shortly.