London – Private Care at Guys
We are actively inviting experienced Scrub Theatre Practitioners to apply to Private Care at Guys. If you are an experienced Scrub Theatre Practitioner and can offer a weekly commitment of full time hours, we would very much like to hear from you.
We are currently offering a Golden Hello to any new applications!
- Location: Private Care at Guys.
- Contract Type; Permanent, full time, 37.5 hours
- Shift Days; Monday to Saturday.
- Shift Patterns; earlies: 7am -3pm and lates:1pm- 9pm;
- Salary range: £34,536 - £38,378, plus allowances.
- Additional rewards; Private healthcare, Contributory pension, health and a vast range of rewards you would associate with a leading private healthcare organisation
Private Care at Guys is part of the established leading private healthcare company, HCA Healthcare. Established for over 50 years.
Rated as 'outstanding' by the CQC, Private care at Guys has 4 integrated Theatres, including 2 DaVinci Xi Robots and offers a wide range of surgeries from, Robotics, Urology, Gynaecology and H&N. Successful candidates will be part of a theatre team of colleagues, experienced professionals. London Bridge has a successful track record of career progression, offering support, and development to those seeking to aspire higher or widen their knowledge.
Skills & Experience
- Operating Department Practitioner/Registered Nurse qualified
- Post graduate experience in Theatres, ideally within Robotics
- Current HCPC/NMC Registration
Maybe you haven't worked in the private healthcare sector before and would like to see how this compares to the public sector. We have friendly, welcoming and experienced theatre teams happy to support, nurture and develop you.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please apply for this role and a member of the team will be in contact shortly.