Permanent or 12 month FTC role
Hybrid role / Oxford Circus
Salary circa £80,000
About the role
HCA Healthcare UK is currently undergoing an exciting period of development having recently defined our 5-year strategy and begun to implement an Enterprise Portfolio Management Office to develop change delivery excellence and drive effective execution.
The Senior Project Manager will be part of a team of project and change managers within our corporate head office responsible for managing high value, cross-functional projects, working with executive stakeholders throughout the business to ensure successful delivery and realisation of financial and non-financial benefits.
As part of a developing function, the role will also be an active advocate for the EPMO and will contribute to developing our project management delivery frameworks, tools and best practice to ensure we deliver change effectively and consistently to maximise the benefits realisation.
You will work with Executive stakeholders to define the required business outcomes and develop benefit driven, robust business cases with clear deliverables and financial impacts.
You will mobilise and matrix manage project teams throughout the end-to-end project lifecycle, supporting and coaching team members to develop them in their role where appropriate, ensuring they deliver according to their responsibilities.
You will ensure robust project governance, ensuring clear project scope and vision, effective planning of milestones and KPI’s, managing risks and issues, applying change control, tracking progress and benefits realisation.
You will provide clear communication to the Executive SteerCo, providing support and coaching to ensure the project is sponsored effectively.
As well as ensuring any technical delivery is delivered on time and on budget, you will ensure the people impacts of the change are managed effectively to maximise adoption and optimise the benefits realisation.
With the team you will support the development of a change delivery framework and toolkit, working as an advocate with the newly formed change community across the business to increase the change capability within the business
- Extensive experience of delivering complex, organisation-wide programmes and projects utilising project management and change management methodologies.
- Experience of developing business cases, ensuring benefits are realistic, and delivering benefits tracking.
- Excellent people management and coaching skills with a proven record of matrix management
- Ability to work with ambiguity and changing priorities as the priorities and approaches evolve.
- Pragmatic approach to project governance, applying appropriate tools and adhering to the appropriate project management governance
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to inspire and clearly articulate the vision
About HCA Healthcare UK
HCA Healthcare UK is the country's largest provider of privately funded care with 800,000 patient interactions every year. From complex and urgent care to primary care, outpatient and day-case treatment, we provide exceptional care across our network of facilities and key NHS partnerships in London and Manchester, with other locations being developed.
We will consider part-time hours, no less than the equivalent of 4 days a week.