London – The Princess Grace Hospital
We are actively inviting experienced Senior Endoscopy Anaesthetic Practitioner to apply to HCA Healthcare UK. If you are an experienced Senior Endoscopy Anaesthetic Practitioner and can offer a weekly commitment of full time hours, we would very much like to hear from you.
- Location: The Princess Grace Hospital
- Contract Type; Permanent, full time, 37.5 hours
- Shift Days; Monday to Saturday.
- Shift Patterns; 7:30-4pm, 12:30-9pm, 4pm-9pm
- Salary range: £41,102 - £45,669
- Additional rewards; Private healthcare, Contributory pension, health and a vast range of rewards you would associate with a leading private healthcare organisation
About The Facility
HCA Healthcare UK – The World’s largest private hospital group; providing award winning acute and complex care.
Situated in the heart of London's world-renowned medical district, The Princess Grace Hospital is recognised as one of the best-equipped multidisciplinary private hospitals in the capital. Our dedicated and highly trained team is committed to delivering an exemplary standard of clinical care across all specialties.
The Princess Grace Hospital has 127 registered beds, including 90 inpatient, 21 day case, 8 endoscopy, an urgent care unit and a Level 3 intensive care unit containing 9 beds, with 24-hour consultant cover and a high dependency unit. The hospital also has a several specialised centres, including; The London Breast Institute, recognised as one of the best private breast screening and diagnostic treatment centres in the UK; the London Digestive Centre, a highly specialised outpatient facility offering diagnoses and treatments for all conditions of the stomach, small and large intestines, liver, pancreas, and bile ducts; and The Institute of Sport Exercise and Health, a state-of-the-art facility dedicated to sport and exercise medicine.
Working as an Senior Endoscopy Anaesthetic Practitioner you will assess, develop, implement and evaluate the care needs of patients undergoing endoscopic procedures under sedation/General anaesthetic. Be able to provide the Consultants with skilled assistance. To ensure all flexible endoscopes are processed, stored, used and tracked and checked in accordance with current regulations
Duties & Responsibilities
- To supervise and support staff in delivering appropriate patient care
- To deliver a consistently high standard of patient care utilising evidence-based practice
- To maintain an up-to-date professional portfolio
- To participate in clinical supervision and mentorship of staff
- To continue to develop professionally in chosen area of speciality
- To contribute to/conduct performance appraisal on a quarterly basis
- To contribute to the departmental business planning process
Skills & Experience
- Registered to practice in the UK (current registration with NMC/HCPC)
- Anaesthetics experience
- Experience in GI endoscopy unit
About The Individual
At HCA UK we recognise and value everyone as unique and individual; treat people with kindness and compassion; act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness and trust and treat one another as valued members of the HCA UK family. As someone looking to join our family, you will demonstrate these key values.
You will also actively participate as a member of a team to move the team towards completion of tasks, goals, and objectives; demonstrate leadership and influence others to be the best they can be and inspire our colleagues and patients; and deliver information in a clear, concise, and compelling manner to effectively engage others and achieve desired results.