Bureau Business Operations Manager
- Open to internal and external applicants to HCA.
- Permanent Contract
- Competitive Salary
- Location; This is a float role, across HCA Sites. Predominantly London, however this could be stretched to wider HCA sites nationwide in line with Business Needs.
At HCA Healthcare UK we are passionate about patient care in the populations we serve. HCA Healthcare is the largest private Healthcare organisation in London with flagship hospitals and facilities across key geographical areas. Additionally, HCA UK has a range of services spread throughout the country Including Manchester and Birmingham.
Our corporate office is responsible for key business functions and provides essential support for the facilities and services that comprise our Healthcare network. To help maintain and grow our high standards of exceptional care, we are seeking a business operations manager to oversee daily administrative activities in a flexible role
The post-holder will provide cross-facility support for various administrative duties dependent on business need. There will be variety in the day to day working requirements and the post-holder may be working on a defined role for a defined period or have a number of ongoing projects or areas of responsibility.
This is a more senior administrative position and the post holder will develop diverse skills to support their role including in depth knowledge of various business functions and processes. Rotating through HCA departments as required supporting with Performance Improvement, Accounts Payable and Finance, HR operations, contracts, workforce planning, temporary staffing, and on-site coordinator roles. They may fill-in for periods of absence of other administrative employees between projects or assignment
Desirable Personal Specification of a Bureau Business Operations Manager.
- A high level of customer service skills and be able to communicate with executive level sponsors and other external and internal stakeholders.
- Educated to Masters Level
- Employment background in operations involving finance and accounting in the healthcare setting, ideally private healthcare.
- Experience in contracting and HR Business Functions
- Flexibility to work in a variety of workplaces, including corporate office, remote working or HCA Hospital facility based.