Senior Copywriter - Fixed Term Contract
HCA UK is at a hugely exciting time for our organisation. We are pioneers in providing healthcare solutions to our patients as part of an established US healthcare organisation built on over 50 years of experience. To continue our success for the future we are implementing our five years One HCA UK strategy, which includes ambitious growth plans. A key element of this is is ensuring our marketing, brand and excellent reputation continues to deliver and positions us as leaders in private healthcare.
The Copywriter is a pivotal part of our plans.
- Attractive base salary, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Location; The primary base will be Central London with some travel required to visit other HCA UK locations. Some working from home can be accommodated.
- Contract: Fixed term, up to one year
About the Role
This is a great opportunity and an exciting time to join, we are going through a period of significant growth with a visionary marketing strategy.
The successful candidate, will be responsible for delivering high-quality, on-brand copy to HCA Healthcare UK’s marketing team. Your role will broadly involve conceptualising, writing, editing and reviewing online and offline content for various audiences and mediums, including leaflets, brochures, presentations, local and
national marketing campaigns, website pages, emails and social media adverts. You will be involved in interviewing our medical professionals, developing positive relationships with key internal clients to understand their messaging needs are met, in line with HCA's brand guidelines.
- Significant experience as a Copywriter, Digital and SEO. either in-house or agency.
- Previous experience desirable in healthcare industry, writing health related content
- Previous senior stakeholder management experience, interviewing experience, building relationships.
- Able to work at pace and prioritise multiple projects
- Educated with journalism or healthcare related undergraduate degree