London – London Bridge Hospital
Staff Nurse – Cardiology
Location: The London Bridge Hospital, London
Salary: From £33,000 plus 9% shift enhancements. Benefits include Private Medical, Pension and many more.
As a Staff Nurse you will be responsible for providing skilled clinical and technical assistance as a member of the Cardiac team and to participate in the assessment of patient care needs and implement and maintain agreed standards of care.
Areas of involvement include:
- Cardiac Interventional procedures (Cardiac interventional procedures; Angiogram, Angioplasty, PPM insertions, Radiofrequency ablations, TAVI),
- Cardiac Surgical (CABG, Heart Valve Surgeries, Aortic aneurysm repairs)
- Thoracic surgeries patients (All lung surgeries and RFA lungs [involves chest drain management and removal].
Skills & Experience
- Registered General Nurse with full NMC registration.
- Experience in the field of Cardiology/Cardiothoracic surgery.
- Ability to recognise cardiac rhythms.
- Excellent communication skills with good time management skills and the ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team.
HCA Healthcare UK – The World’s largest private healthcare group; providing award winning primary, acute and complex care.
Rated as 'outstanding' by the CQC, the London Bridge Hospital campus in South East London encompasses an outpatients and diagnostic centre in The Shard; the large world-class hospital based at the Tooley Street site; Private Care at Guys, which is on the top four floors of Guys Hospital Cancer Centre; and outpatient and diagnostic centres across the City, Canary Wharf and Kent.
For more information on this vacancy before applying, please contact the Recruiter overseeing this post - firstname.lastname@example.org