This is your opportunity to become a vital part of the UK’s largest privately funded healthcare provider, as a Health Information Team Supervisor
HCA Healthcare UK
- Contract; Permanent, Monday-Friday, 37.5 hrs per week
- Salary and rewards; Competitive salary up to £40000 per annum.
- Plus private medical healthcare insurance, contributory pension, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, which increases with years of service,
- Location base; Central London
We are pioneers in providing healthcare solutions, the UK's largest privately funded patient healthcare group, building on a background of over 50 years' experience.
Principles of the role of Health information Team Supervisor
This is a great position to lead, and coach as small team of individuals, to provide a responsive, efficient, accurate and secure service or the storage, management and distribution of medical records across multiple hospital sites at HCA Healthcare UK. HCA is a vibrant private patient driven organisation with over 800,000 patient interaction per annum. This role is joining an established team but this is a great opportunity, a brand new position, a dual purpose of taking some supervisory responsibility as well being an active productive team member to support the growing demands on the Health Information Management Team
Our ideal candidate;
- This role is suitable for someone who has experience in working in Medical Records or a Health Information Management background,
- You will be an experienced team leader able to drive a culture of productivity and performance.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent time management ability with effective prioritisation skills
Our application process is quick and easy, completing a 2-minute questionnaire and a portal access where you can upload your cv and track your application progress.