London – London Bridge Hospital
Staff Nurse – Outpatients
Location – 31 Broad Street, London EC2N 1HT 120 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1AR and Docklands Healthcare, London E14 5EE
This is a full-time role working 37.5hrs per week to include early and late shifts and occasional weekends. You will need to be able to commute to all three of the outpatient departments.
The salary offered for this role is dependent on experience + Benefits (pension, health cover, flexible benefits and excellent career development)
About the Role
The Staff Nurse will provide and deliver a customer service to a world class level for our patients, visitors and consultants. As a Staff Nurse, you will coordinate, assist in clinics and ensure the highest quality of clinical practice and patient care.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Require you to be responsible for your OPD area, staff and patients during the shift
- Deputise for the Sister/Clinical Nurse Manager in their absence
- The allocation of staff with the appropriate skill mix
- Deputise for Clinical Nurse Manager holding bleep when required
- Recording and investigation of Datix
- Assist in organisation of clinics to ensure smooth, efficient operations
- Carry out observations, investigations and treatments as required
Skills & Experience
- RGN with valid NMC pin
- Ability to manage the clinical area
- Flexibility to respond to the needs of the department
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proficient in Wound Care Management
HCA Healthcare UK – The World’s largest private healthcare group; providing award winning primary, acute and complex care.
London Bridge Hospital has six outpatient centres located throughout the City and the South-East of England, providing easy access to the world-class Consultants and facilities synonymous with the hospital.
This includes 120 and 31 Old Broad Street in the City, City of London Medical Centre at Tower Hill, Docklands Healthcare in Canary Wharf, HCA at The Shard in Southwark
Each centre offers a wide range of specialist clinics, diagnostics and treatment services, as well as pre-assessment tests and investigations. Our aim is to make visiting our hospital or centres as easy as possible.