Salary: £40,000 (FTE) per annum
Hours per week: 37.5, Mon-Fri
Contract: Full-time, Maternity Cover (six months)
Location: Hybrid role – between home and 2 Cavendish Square
We’re looking for a Marketing Lead to support the delivery of marketing and communications for HCA Healthcare UK’s corporate client base.
The role benefits from a good degree of autonomy to plan and deliver upon the needs of this key audience and will be an integral function within the corporate marketing, wellbeing and sales team.
Our corporate health division is expanding and we’re looking for someone dynamic, who has the desire to deliver initiatives at pace. They’ll work closely with numerous internal and external stakeholders including marketing colleagues, divisional senior management, sales colleagues, corporate client relations, external agencies, partner organisations, and occasionally corporate clients – so the ability to adapt communication style to each audience is essential.
- Understanding the marketing goals for corporate clients and the part HCA UK can play in supporting their healthcare programmes.
- Being a subject matter expert to a range of key stakeholders at all levels providing professional marketing support and advice.
- Delivering the corporate content marketing strategy, working with industry experts to produce a range of B2B and B2C digital content including articles, case studies, video, infographics and whitepapers.
- Owning and managing the corporate social media channel and understanding the role it plays for our corporate audience and wider organisation
- Ensuring corporate focussed webpages remain accurate, optimised and digital performance remains steady (with support from digital team).
- Developing and maintaining all offline collateral and sales literature (with support from creative studio).
- Writing and proofreading health related copy (with support from creative studio).
- Creating and delivering regular corporate e-communications
Skills & experience required:
- Minimum of 3-5 years B2B marketing experience
- High degree of credibility and influence with senior stakeholders, including excellent communications and relationship management skills
- Creative and lateral approach, able to suggest and achieve timely solutions
- Strong on teamwork and collaboration
- Knowledge of complex operational environments
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and juggle many priorities at once
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
About the company:
From complex and urgent healthcare to primary care, outpatient and day-case treatment, HCA Healthcare UK provides expert medical care across a system of hospitals, outpatient clinics and NHS partnerships. We have a higher proportion of CQC ‘Outstanding’ ratings than any other private hospital group in the UK and are the country’s largest provider of privately funded care with 800,000 patient interactions every year.