Location – central London (Oxford Circus) and remote working
Permanent – full time (37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday)
Salary - £60,000 - £65,000 + Benefits (pension, health cover, flexible benefits and excellent career development)
About the Role
The Corporate Affairs Manager will work closely with the Director of Corporate Affairs to support the delivery of HCA UK’s corporate affairs strategy that seeks to build and protect HCA Healthcare UK’s reputation via industry, government and media relationships. You will lead on the execution of strategies to engage these audiences.
As Corporate Affairs Manager you will work within a broad role where you will develop compelling and engaging communications and public affairs initiatives, manage the day to day press office function and manage and execute the public affairs strategy.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in corporate affairs role that includes media handling and public affairs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; proven track record in developing thoughtful and engaging collateral for industry, media and government
- Ability to understand complex issues quickly and identify the importance to the business and effectively communicate this to colleagues
- Experience of effectively managing agencies
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
HCA Healthcare UK
From complex and urgent care to primary care, outpatient and day-case treatment, HCA Healthcare UK provides expert medical care across a system of hospitals, outpatient clinics and NHS partnerships.
With a higher proportion of CQC ‘Outstanding’ ratings than any other private hospital group in the UK, with a total of 12 ‘Outstanding’ locations and 14 ‘Good’ locations. Our locations include London Bridge Hospital, The Princess Grace Hospital, The Portland Hospital, The Harley Street Clinic, The Lister Hospital, The Wellington Hospital, The Wilmslow Hospital and Roodlane Medical.
Delivering the highest quality care across a depth and breadth of specialities requires the highest quality talent. We are proud of our teams across our network that all contribute to patient care and experience.