London – The Wellington Hospital
We are actively inviting experienced Senior Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioners to apply to The Wellington Hospital, part of HCA Healthcare UK. If you can offer a weekly commitment of full time hours, we would very much like to hear from you.
We are currently offering a Golden Hello to any new applications
- Location: The Wellington Hospital
- Contract Type; permanent, full time, 37.5 hours
- Shift Days; Monday to Saturday;
- Shift Patterns; long days, earlies, lates
- Salary range: £42,336 - £47,040, plus shift allowance
- Additional rewards; Private healthcare, Contributory pension, health and a vast range of rewards you would associate with a leading private healthcare organisation
About the Facility
From complex care to straightforward procedures in both adults and children, HCA UK provides exceptional care across our six world-class hospitals, clinics, outpatient and diagnostics centres, and NHS partnerships.
The Wellington Hospital is part of the established leading private healthcare company, HCA Healthcare. Established for over 50 years.
The Wellington hospital is the largest independent hospital in the UK with over 206 registered beds. Specialist areas include: Neuro, Cardiac care, Cancer Care, Ortho, and Gyne. The Wellington is made up of 15 operating Theatres across 4 locations. The theatre team comprises of Consultants and Practitioners who have vast experience and knowledge across a range of specialties. There are many complex procedures carried out daily, across a range of acute specialities, including Gynae & Obstetrics, as well as general and paediatric surgery.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure that professional and national standards are met in accordance to the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC), Health Professions Council (HPC) and HCA’s Code of Conduct.
- Responsible for assessing, developing, implementing and evaluating programmes of care for patients undergoing surgical procedures.
- Prepare the Anaesthetic room according to the individual needs of the patient and Anaesthetist.
Skills & Experience
- Operating Department Practitioner/Registered Nurse qualified
- Current HCPC/NMC Registration
- Anaesthetics experience
- Anaesthetics course
About The Individual
At HCA UK we recognise and value everyone as unique and individual; treat people with kindness and compassion; act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness and trust and treat one another as valued members of the HCA UK family. As someone looking to join our family, you will demonstrate these key values.
You will also actively participate as a member of a team to move the team towards completion of tasks, goals, and objectives; demonstrate leadership and influence others to be the best they can be and inspire our colleagues and patients; and deliver information in a clear, concise, and compelling manner to effectively engage others and achieve desired results.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please apply for this role and a member of the team will be in contact shortly.
Maybe you haven't worked in the private healthcare sector before and would like to see how this compares to the public sector. We have friendly, welcoming and experienced theatre teams happy to support, nurture and develop you.