Location – Central London with travel across London sites
12 month FTC, full time (37.5 hours per week)
Salary – competitive dependant on experience + Benefits (pension, health cover, flexible benefits and excellent career development)
About the Role
The Lead Clinical Application Analyst supports the implementation, administration and maintenance of clinical systems across the HCA Group. The role will also act as a technical escalation point to the Clinical Application Analysts.
As a Lead Clinical Application Analyst you will be responsible for providing support for mission critical business applications within Clinical Experience Team including, but not limited to EMR (Meditech), ICCA, Vitals, PHA and other HCA Clinical Applications.
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive Relevant technical experience managing and upgrading clinical applications.
- Expert knowledge of EMR (Meditech), ICCA, Vitals, PHA and other HCA Clinical Applications.
- Significant proven experience in an IT technical role in a 24 x 7 global support environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure to tight project deadlines and can adapt to differing demands, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise assigned workload
From complex care to straightforward procedures in both adults and children, HCA Healthcare UK provides exceptional care across our six world-class hospitals, clinics, outpatient and diagnostics centres, and NHS partnerships.
HCA UK are incredibly proud to be awarded ‘Private Hospital Group of the Year ‘2020 at the Health Investor Awards.
HCA Healthcare UK’s Information Technology Group (ITG) is a Group IT function, developing and managing all aspects of healthcare IT across our portfolio of hospitals, clinics, outpatient centers, laboratories and other associated businesses.