London – The Princess Grace Hospital
Senior Clinical Fellow Anaesthetist
2 Year Fellowship programme, with funded MBA
This is your opportunity to become a vital part of two elite establishments, the UK's largest private healthcare provider, HCA Healthcare UK, working with University College Hospital in London.
Led by Professor David Walker, we are delighted to be offering 2 Clinicians a unique 2-year fellowship suitable for Senior Trainee/post CCT Anaesthetist.
- Clinical Hours: 24hours per week, based at HCA UK's Princess Grace Hospital, Marylebone, London.
- Salary: Up to £77,000 per annum + additional funding for the higher degree MBA.
- Contract start dates, 3rd August 2022, and 1st February 2023.
Main purpose of this opportunity:
- This fellowship is to gain management, leadership and business experience, working directly with a senior university and hospital trust leadership group across academic and healthcare institutions to develop a robust workforce transformation programme. Work with senior divisional managers to create, and produce solid financial models which underpin project forecasting and successful implementation. You will also be working with clinical leaders to build transformative care pathways.
- Additionally, you will be working clinically in HCA's level 2 and 3 Critical Care Unit, based at Princess Grace Hospital. You are treating and monitoring patients as a Senior Critical Care Fellow, on a rota providing 24 hours cover. Working with specialist intensive care nurses, and a support multi-disciplinary team, delivering complex and effective medical interventions.
HCA UK’s collaboration with UCL is an unrivalled offering, operating at a senior level, engaging with vital stakeholders and shaping current and future services, being exposed to world-class public and private sector working environments, whilst being financially supported to complete an MBA, to which there is paid study time too.
Considered applicant's criteria:
- Currently practising Senior Trainee/post-CCT Anaesthetist, with GMC and license to practice.
- Have FRCA, and ideally FHEA.
- Knowledge and experience of, Clinical Governance Frameworks, Clinical Audit, data collection and Clinical Research.
Expressions of interest to;
Professor David Walker, Centre for Perioperative Medicine, firstname.lastname@example.org