London – The Lister Hospital
Senior Endoscopy Practitioner
Location – The Lister Hospital, The Lister Hospital, Chelsea Bridge Rd, London SW1W 8RH
This role is a 37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday to cover the hours or 7am – 6pm with some on-call duties.
This role offers a completive salary, this will be dependent on experience + Benefits (pension, health cover, flexible benefits and excellent career development)
About the Role
The Senior Endoscopy Practitioner will be responsible for supporting the Endoscopy Service Manager in leading, motivating and supervising a team of endoscopy trained nurses. Previous senior or leadership experience is required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- RGN with vast endoscopy experience in Olympus and FUJI equipment
- NMC Registration
- Passion for excelling in patient care
- Appropriate knowledge of external bodies such as CQC and JAG
- Must have analytical skills and be a positive problem solver with excellent communication skills.
Skills and Experience
- Extensive endoscopy experience within a Private or NHS Hospital
- Previous experience working within a JAG accredited unit will be advantageous
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Global Rating Scale and JAG accreditation
- Previous experience working within a lead or senior capacity in endoscopy
- Knowledge of Audits
- Knowledge and experience of Decontamination
HCA Healthcare UK – The World’s largest private healthcare group; providing award winning primary, acute and complex care.
HCA Healthcare UK – The World’s largest private hospital group; providing award winning acute and complex care.
The Lister Hospital and its outpatient centres are located in the heart of Chelsea, and have consistently provided care and treatment in London for over 30 years. We offer access to leading consultants from London's top teaching hospitals and contemporary treatment, with several highly specialised units including fertility, gastroenterology and cardiology.
With 57 beds across three floors, we offer a specialised service, bespoke to our patient’s needs. Our six-bed critical care unit provides dedicated specialised care to seriously ill patients with a range of surgical or medical conditions.