London – Private Care at Guys
Oncology Pharmacy Technician
Location - The London Bridge Hospital, London
Contract Type - Permanent, Full-time basis 37.5 hours per week
Salary Range - Competitive and will be dependent upon skills and experience.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual to join our pharmacy team to assist in the provision of a high quality patient focused service within the pharmacy aseptic unit.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with the day to day running of the aseptic unit
- Deputise in the absence of the senior technician
- Participate in aseptic manufacture of SACT doses,
- Generate worksheets and labels using the pharmacy computer system
- Environmental and microbiological monitoring
- Assist with the Aseptic Services education and training
- Maintain equipment and adhere to all procedures relating to aseptic services and GMP
- Assist the senior technician in the maintenance of the Quality Assurance Standards in accordance with GMP and national standards
Skills & Experience
- Registration as a Pharmacy Technician with General Pharmaceutical Council essential
- Experience of working in an aseptic unit essential
- Previous working with isolators desirable
- Demonstrable knowledge of GMP
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good spoken and written English.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Flexibility to adapt to changing demands