Relationship Manager- Patient Referrals
HCA UK is at a hugely exciting time for our organisation. We are pioneers in providing healthcare solutions to our private patients as part of an established US healthcare organisation built on over 50 years of experience. To continue our success for the future we are implementing our five years One HCA UK strategy, which includes ambitious growth plans. You will be joining an organisation with award-winning recognition for delivering outstanding patient care generated through multiple patient referral streams, such as GPs recommending specialist ongoing diagnostic or treatments, for further investigations.
We are therefore expanding our sales teams, recruiting a Relationship Manager, (business developers) to ensure, London's General Practitioners are referring private patients to our elite Hospital sites within the HCA group.
The Relationship Manager role is a field-based sales role, with accountability for delivering targeted patient referrals.
- Geographically, GPs are to be targeted in North London area,
- Salary - Competitive Basic c35-39K, c£55,000 OTE ((including bonus) + £6,000 car allowance)
- Permanent and full time (37.5 hours per week)
Private medical healthcare insurance, contributory pension, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (which increases with years of service), plus a vast range of employee benefits, such as life insurance and critical care cover.
Criteria to apply
- Applicants must have access to a car and a valid UK driving license.
- Candidates must have a successful sales track record for a private healthcare provider.
We will also consider candidates who have sold pharmaceuticals and medical devices, and we will train on the patient referrals pathways.