Title - Cardiac BANK Opportunities
Location: The Harley Street Clinic, Wellington Hospital & The London Bridge Hospital
As a Cardiac BANK Nurse, you will be involved providing, planning and delivering high standards of nursing care. You will be working in a supporting experienced nursing team to meet patients medical, physical and emotional needs by effectively communicating with the patient and their families.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating high standards of nursing care for cardiac patients.
- Working within a team, supervising and directing junior staff and deputising for the Sister in their absence.
- Acting as a clinical role model for all members of staff, driving high standards of care and assisting with coaching and development of the team.
- Contributing to research based care and other practice development initiatives.
- Recording and interpreting ECG as well as care for patients with chest drains, Epidural PCA and Femoral sheath removal.
Skills & Experience
- Registered General Nurse with full NMC registration.
- Leadership/mentoring experience.
- Experience in the field of Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology and/or Cardiothoracic surgery.
- Ability to recognise cardiac rhythms.
- Excellent communication skills with good time management skills and the ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team.
About The Facility
HCA Healthcare UK – The World’s largest private healthcare group; providing award winning primary, acute and complex care.
Our cardiac consultants treat patients from all over the world in three London hospitals within the HCA UK group: The Harley Street Clinic, London Bridge Hospital and The Wellington Hospital. Known for pioneering cardiac care, they are centres of excellence. Patients can also access The Lister Hospital's cardiology department for consultations and investigations - as well as Chiswick Medical Centre for outpatient clinics. Our consultants have dedicated their lives to understanding the human heart. They work together to keep it beating.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please apply for this role and a member of the team will be in contact shortly.