London – HCA UK at The Shard
Sister / Charge Nurse – Imaging / X-ray department
Location –The London Bridge Hospital
This is a full-time role working 37.5hrs per week on to include early and late shifts Monday – Friday
This role offers a competitive salary, this will be dependent on experience + Benefits (pension, health cover, flexible benefits and excellent career development)
About the Role
The Sister / Charge nurse will provide and deliver a customer service to a world class level for our patients, visitors and consultants. As a Sister/Charge Nurse, you will be required to rotate between sites, managing the day-to-day operational and clinical area providing feedback to the clinical manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for all interventional radiology
- Demonstrates an awareness of budget management
- Identifies specific equipment needs and acts appropriately
- Understands the need for compliance with appropriate skill mix arrangements
- Supports the provision of a fair and equitable duty rota
- Continuously reviews staffing resources to ensure efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Ensures effective revenue capture
- Reviews and evaluates nursing outcomes for all patients in the absence of the ward/departmental manager
- Participate in audits and inspections as appropriate
Skills & Experience
- RGN with valid NMC pin
- Mentorship Training ( desirable)
- Previous Management experience in Radiology ( desirable)
- Internal Rotation between Radiology sites
HCA Healthcare UK – The World’s largest private hospital group; providing award winning acute and complex care.
London Bridge Hospital has six outpatient centres located throughout the City and the South-East of England, providing easy access to the world-class Consultants and facilities synonymous with the hospital.
This includes 120 and 31 Old Broad Street in the City, City of London Medical Centre at Tower Hill, Docklands Healthcare in Canary Wharf and HCA at The Shard in Southwark
Each centre offers a wide range of specialist clinics, diagnostics and treatment services, as well as Pre-assessment tests and investigations. Our aim is to make visiting our hospital or centres as easy as possible.