London – Roodlane Medical
Job - General Practitioner / Health Screener
HCA Healthcare UK
Location – Roodlane Medical, London (Baker Street, New Broad Street, Canary Wharf, Fleet Street, Bank, Victoria, The Shard, Tooley Street, Garlick Hill, Tower Hill)
Contract Type – Full-time and Part-time, (minimum 3 days a week 6 sessions)
Salary - Up to £10.5k per session (dependent on skills & experience) + an option to earn £12k FTE per annum.
By caring for our employees, we empower them to provide exceptional care for our patients. That’s why we offer a host of flexible benefits that reflect the invaluable contribution they make every day.
- 25 days holiday each year (excluding bank holidays)
- Private healthcare and dental insurance for you and your family
- Critical illness cover and Life insurance
- Private pension contribution
ADDITIONAL evening and weekend rates!
About the role
With a day that offers variety, our GPs are splitting the structured well-planned sessions into Adult GP appointments and Health Screening services to Corporate Client and Self Paying patients. With a small element of protected admin time, available to you are digital tools to write detailed patient reports using secured web-based platforms and mobile apps.
- Appointment times varying from 15 minutes to 1 .5 hours for consultations, examinations, diagnosis, treatments and health assessments.
- You have time to care for our patients, in your GP Consultation you will carry out some procedures such as taking bloods, vaccinations, smear tests, prescribing drugs, antenatal checks, travel advice or ordering further on-site tests supplementary therapy.
- A rewarding part of your role is your patients have instant referral access to leading specialists Consultants into world class facilities.
- Your GP role will extend to include conducting regular Health Screening assessments to our Corporate Clients, designed to provide overall health and lifestyle coaching, but to identify through advanced elite screening services specific health risks that may require further investigation.
Skills and experience
- Applicants must be GMC registered. You do not need to be on the performers list but do need to be on the GP register.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Good working knowledge of IT systems
- Able to work 5 sessions and above in across central London locations, experienced GP with passion and desire to deliver an outstanding corporate client and patient centred service.
- GP experience in a corporate client environment
HCA Healthcare UK has over 50 years of creating a healthier tomorrow. We believe that our continuous success is underpinned by providing an environment where our GPs, are able to deliver their best work to the highest of standards.