Talent Acquisition Specialist – Healthcare
We are currently looking for passionate Recruiters to join our expanding team due to growth.
HCA Healthcare is a world-class network of private hospitals and specialist clinics in London and Manchester.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for attracting top talent to join one of our facilities, whilst ensuring an excellent hiring manager and candidate experience.
Main responsibilities will include
- Full recruitment lifecycle ownership of a portfolio of clinical vacancies across our facilities
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers, advising on best practice at all stages of the recruitment process
- Proactively build pipelines and manage passive candidates in critical talent segments
- Be an advocate of inclusive & cost effective hiring through successfully sourcing candidates through a variety of recruiting channels
- Candidate management through to offer stage, ensuring a smooth candidate experience
- Work in partnership with the Resourcing Partners to ensure delivery of specific resourcing plans
- Execute targeted campaigns and projects in response to business needs
- Delivering on Resourcing KPIs and SLA’s
What we are looking for
- Proven experience within an inhouse or outsourced resourcing function. Recruitment within healthcare would be advantageous
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with demonstrable experience of influencing and advising hiring managers
- Experience of delivering on multiple vacancies in challenging market conditions
In return you will receive a competitive package including hybrid working – home and office based, quarterly bonus, private healthcare cover, option to buy up to 10 days additional annual leave and many more.
For an informal chat please contact email@example.com