London – The Harley Street Clinic
We are actively inviting experienced Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioners to apply to HCA Healthcare UK. The World’s largest private healthcare group; providing award winning primary, acute and complex care
We are currently offering a Golden Hello to any new applications
- Location: The Harley Street Clinic
- Contract Type; Permanent, full time 37.5 hours
- Operating times; 5 x 7.5 hour shifts between the hours of 0730 – 2100), with participation in the on call rota.
- Shift Days; Monday to Saturday.
- Shift Patterns7-3pm, late:1-9pm, twilight 4-12 pm.
- Salary range: Competitive
- Additional rewards; Private healthcare, Contributory pension, health and a vast range of rewards you would associate with a leading private healthcare organisation
HCA Healthcare UK – The World’s largest private hospital group; providing award winning acute and complex care. The theatres across our facilities, provide a vibrant, exciting and professional environment where the advance equipment and technology is second to none.
The Harley Street Clinic provides a range of complex care services for patients, specialising in oncology, neuro, cardiology and a range of complex surgery for adult patients, we pride ourselves in providing comprehensive patient centred care and support throughout the patient journey, from initial diagnosis through to treatment and discharge. The Harley Street Clinic has a successful track record of career progression, offering support, and development to those seeking to aspire higher or widen their knowledge.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver a consistently high standard of patient care utilising evidence based practice
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluation of all aspect of patient care
- Prepare patients and provide assistance for clinical/operative procedures
- Participate fully as a team member, including working in all areas of the theatre suite, sharing knowledge and information and supporting colleagues, to promote a cohesive team and the achievement of team objectives
Skills & Experience
- Experienced Theatre Nurse, or Operating Department Practitioner (ODP)
- Registered to practice in the UK
- Anaesthetics experience
- Anaesthetics course
About The Individual
At HCA UK we recognise and value everyone as unique and individual; treat people with kindness and compassion; act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness and trust and treat one another as valued members of the HCA UK family. As someone looking to join our family, you will demonstrate these key values.
You will also actively participate as a member of a team to move the team towards completion of tasks, goals, and objectives; demonstrate leadership and influence others to be the best they can be and inspire our colleagues and patients; and deliver information in a clear, concise, and compelling manner to effectively engage others and achieve desired results.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please apply for this role and a member of the team will be in contact shortly.
Maybe you haven't worked in the private healthcare sector before and would like to see how this compares to the public sector. We have friendly, welcoming and experienced theatre teams happy to support, nurture and develop you.