Location – Home based with regular travel in to London when needed
Permanent, full time (37.5 hours per week)
Salary – Up to £70k + Benefits (pension, health cover, flexible benefits and excellent career development)
About the Role
The Server Team Lead is a technical leader within the ITG Infrastructure team responsible for the operation and development of the HCA server infrastructure, including but not limited to Hyperconverged compute and storage, SDDC services, Azure and VMware virtualisation and automation, and Microsoft domain services and applications.
The Server Team Lead is a technical escalation point and who manages the day to day operations of a team of Server Engineers providing infrastructure maintenance and 3rd line support services. They define, and drive adherence to, procedures and best practices for both the support service and the development of the server infrastructure.
This role will suite a technical expert with a strong background in infrastructure and server support, design and project delivery, and who has previously held a team lead or acting team lead role.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience as a Senior Engineer or in a Lead role
- Previous Team Leader experience
- Extensive hands-on with Microsoft domain and server solutions
- Strong understanding of Azure and VMware virtualisation and ability to implement and maintain automation
- Ability to create and clearly present service reports, RCA reports, Low-Level Designs and service improvement documentation
- Experience leading project delivery and service improvement initiatives
- Excellent customer service skills
- HCA Healthcare UK – The World’s largest private healthcare group; providing award winning primary, acute and complex care.
From complex care to straightforward procedures in both adults and children, HCA Healthcare UK provides exceptional care across our six world-class hospitals, clinics, outpatient and diagnostics centres, and NHS partnerships.
HCA UK are incredibly proud to be awarded ‘Private Hospital Group of the Year ‘2020 at the Health Investor Awards.