London – London Bridge Hospital
Staff Nurse Imaging
Location – The London Bridge Hospital
This is a full-time role working 37.5hrs per week on to include early shift 8am – 4pm and late shift 12noon – 8pm and occasional weekends.
The salary offered for this role is between £32K - £36K this will be dependent on experience + Benefits (pension, health cover, flexible benefits and excellent career development)
About the Role
The Staff Nurse will provide and deliver a customer service to a world class level for our patients, visitors and consultants. As a Staff Nurse in Imaging, you will coordinate, assist in clinics and ensure the highest quality of clinical practice and patient care. You will be working between Imaging at The Shard and Main Outpatients at The London Bridge Hospital
Duties & Responsibilities
- Require you to be responsible for your OPD area, staff and patients during the shift
- Risk Assessments
- Deputise for the Sister/Clinical Nurse Manager in their absence
- Demonstrate leadership
- The allocation of staff with the appropriate skill mix
- Participate in audits and inspections as appropriate
- Deputise for Clinical Nurse Manager holding bleep when required
- Recording and investigation of Datix
- The post holder is accountable to adhere to the NMC standards
Skills & Experience
- RGN with valid NMC pin
- Imaging and general nursing experience
- Ability to manage the clinical area
- To evaluate on going practices and implement changes as necessary to improve the standard within the department
- Flexibility to respond to the needs of the department
- Good team player, motivating and empowering junior staff
- Ability to work under pressure
- Evidence of updating clinical skills/knowledge
- Proficient in Wound Care Management
HCA Healthcare UK – The World’s largest private healthcare group; providing award winning primary, acute and complex care.
Rated as 'outstanding' by the CQC, the London Bridge Hospital campus in South East London encompasses an outpatients and diagnostic centre in The Shard; the large world-class hospital based at the Tooley Street site; Private Care at Guys, which is on the top four floors of Guys Hospital Cancer Centre; and outpatient and diagnostic centres across the City, Canary Wharf and Kent.
With 160 beds, 22 ICU beds and 10 operating theatres we offer our patients exceptional treatment across a multitude of acute and complex care, and have use of the latest technologies and healthcare innovations.