London – The Lister Hospital
(Adult Critical Care SPR Doctor)
The Lister Hospital - Chelsea, London
Develop your medical career with HCA UK, the world's largest private hospital healthcare group, specialists in private patients and complex care.
The only Independent Hospital Group in London, with Level 3 Adult Critical Care units.
- Critical Care Doctor Contract Type: Part-Time or Full Time,
- Salary: Up to £75000 pa (full-time salary) dependent upon experience
- Location: London Medical District – Harley Street
- Employer: HCA Healthcare UK – The Lister Hospital London.
- Contract hours available; The flexible rotas allow for a range of part-time contract commitments. 12 or 24-hour shifts and can be arranged to be block booked if required to support doctors outside commitments.
At HCA UK, Resident Doctors are expected to work independently within their skillset to review and treat a vast range of inpatients, with short term and long term, complex conditions, and formulate plans under the guidance of the Consultant in Charge or a leading Professor or Intensive Care Consultant, experts in their field. Resident Doctors will typically work in the Intensive Care Unit. Still, they also are responsible for complex airway management provide broader outreach support to the hospital as part of the emergency medical team.
The Critical Care units across the hospital group are a great place to work for Registrar Level Doctors, who have Intensive Care Medicine, Critical Care and Anaesthetics training. With flexible working shift options to accommodate clinical shifts aligned with other education, research or work-life balance commitments.
To apply for these roles, Doctors will need:
- MBBS medical qualification
- GMC registration and current licence to practice in the UK
- Evidence of training in intensive care medicine (Critical Care/ITU and Anaesthesia)
- FRCA, MRCP and/or MRCEM are desirable.
- Our attractive rewards packages include; private medical healthcare insurance, contributory pension, onsite revalidation officer, guaranteed annual salary review, paid and protected study days.
- Flexible shifts rota options
- Funding for Research/PhDs
- In addition to a competitive salary, doctors receive a 10% one-time payment of the joining base salary at their first 12-month anniversary.
HCA UK can support International applications and offer Tier 2 Visas and relocation support; however, it is not part of the public sector and therefore cannot support International candidates seeking GMC sponsorship or MTIs.