London – The Harley Street Clinic
Clinical Nurse Specialist- Cardiac
The Harley Street Clinic
Permanent and Full time 37.5 hours per week.
Salary – Competitive + Benefits (pension, health cover, flexible benefits and excellent career development)
About the Role
The Harley Street Clinic is recruiting for a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)- Cardiac who will be an integral part of the Cardiac team. As a Cardiac CNS, you will be responsible for navigating the patient through their clinical journey, from pre-diagnosis onwards, ensuring the patient is well supported throughout while working alongside Consultants, clinical and diagnostic staff. You will participate in MDT meetings and follow through of GUCH, surgical cardiothoracic patients and patients requiring and undergoing TAVI procedures. Your role will also include following up with patient post discharge.
Skills & Experience
· NMC registered Adult Nurse
· Registered Nurse
· Specialist clinical course
· Experience- at least 2 years’ experience in cardiology setting
· Experience in the management of the acutely unwell patient
· Skills Excellent communication skills with MDT and patients
· Ability to support the development of others
· Ability to organize and forward plan
About HCA Healthcare UK
At HCA UK we recognise and value everyone as unique and individual; treat people with kindness and compassion; act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness and trust and treat one another as valued members of the HCA UK family. As someone looking to join our family, you will demonstrate these key values.