London – The Princess Grace Hospital
Location: Princess Grace Hospital
Permanent, Full time, 40 hourSalary: Competitive (dependent on experience) + Benefits (pension, health cover, flexible benefits and excellent career development)
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer – Electrician to join The Princess Grace Hospital. This role is vital in providing a first-class building maintenance service to the hospital, covering project and schedule maintenance work.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- To work on planned preventive maintenance schedules, in line with departmental goals and objectives.
- To respond to emergency maintenance and unforeseen maintenance requested.
- To priorities work requests and carry them out efficiently.
- To supervise external contractors as directed by the Chief Engineer.
- To carry out all work in adherence to health and safety and COSHH polices and guidelines.
- To operate a shift system or On Call as required.
- To assist in the development and training of staff as requested.
- To document all work accurately.
- To assist in projects as required.
Skills and experience required
Training in relevant discipline e.g. City & Guilds electrical / NVQ level 2 or 3
2+ years experience in similar organisation
Knowledge of relevant hospital policies and procedures
Health and Safety, COSHH
Lifting and Handling
HCA UK are incredibly proud to be awarded ‘Private Hospital Group of the Year ‘ 2020 at the Health Investor Awards
From complex care to straightforward procedures in both adults and children, HCA Healthcare UK provides exceptional care across our six world-class hospitals, clinics, outpatient and diagnostics centres, and NHS partnerships.