London – Blossoms Healthcare
General Practitioner / Health Screening Doctor
Location – Central London, Garlick Hill Clinic but you may be required to work at the Canary Wharf, Tooley Street and New Broad Street clinics from time to time . There is also an element of home remote working, Telemedicine.
Salary - Salary up to £105 per annum per session
Dependent on skills, experience and number of health screening appointments completed,
About the Role
We’re currently looking to recruit career-minded, energetic and experienced General Practitioner to provide adult primary care GP services and health screening assessments
This role can be offered on a part time or full time contract.
Your day will offer variety with a combination of 15 minute GP appointments and up to 1.5 hours of Health Screening appointments. Duties will involve;
- Provide health screening services and GP consultations to clients.
- Review medical questionnaires prior to assessments
- Health screening and health promotion medicals (including history, medical examination, well woman checks, allocated tests and venesection)
- Provide appropriate onward referrals as appropriate
- Provide patient advice, follow ups and, where required, private prescription service
- Advise patients on cost of prescriptions/dispensed medication if required
- Ensure care in line with corporate client benefits, e.g. PMI
- Ensure patient records and dates are maintained and updated accurately
- Primary Medical Degree
- Full registration with the UK GMC
- MRCGP (or equivalent)
- Ideally experienced in working with in the private/independent or corporate healthcare industry
Blossoms Healthcare is known for providing specialist primary care services to the UK corporate market place. Our private doctors’ clinics are based in London and Birmingham. Experienced doctors and healthcare professionals manage a full private primary care service, from the first appointment, through to diagnosis, treatment and follow up care.
Being part of a larger hospital group, specialists in complex care, we can offer an unrivaled flexible career pathway; General Practice, Health Screening, Urgent Care or Occupational Health.
As an employed GP/Health Screener working for a private healthcare group, established for 50 years, you can really take personal reward in putting your patients first with quick referrals into world-class facilities, as well as the ability to offer a vast range of investigations including imaging and radiology scans, lifestyle assessment, physiotherapy, chiropractor and osteopathy, psychiatry and counselling. You will also have easy access Online Clinical systems, allowing doctors to access critical information and data paperless.