London – Blossoms Healthcare
General Practitioner - Telemedicine
Location – Initial Training and Induction will be delivered face to face in Central London.
Salary 90000 per annum
Full Time and Part Time contracts are available.
Predominantly day shifts, however there are some late shifts and infrequent Saturday shift.
Benefits; Private Medical Insurance, Contributory pension, 25days annual leave plus bank holidays. You can also join our bank, for extra shifts at a competitive hourly rate.
About the Role
We’re currently looking to recruit career-minded, energetic and experienced General Practitioner to provide adult primary care GP services via telemedicine.
This role can be offered on a part time or full time contract.
Your day will offer scheduled 15 minute GP appointments, to assess and treat private patients, this may include;
- Review medical histories,
- Assess, diagnose, and provide appropriate onward referrals as appropriate
- Provide patient advice, follow ups and, where required, private prescription service
- Advise patients on cost of prescriptions/dispensed medication if required
- Ensure care in line with corporate client benefits, e.g. PMI
- Ensure patient records and dates are maintained and updated accurately
- Primary Medical Degree
- Full registration with the UK GMC
- MRCGP (or equivalent)
- Ideally experienced in working with in the private/independent or corporate healthcare industry
- Exceptional IT skills
HCA Healthcare UK- Primary Care Division, known for providing specialist primary care services to the UK corporate market place. Our private doctors’ clinics are now also being delivered by Telemedicine. Experienced doctors and healthcare professionals manage a full private primary care service, from the first appointment, through to diagnosis, treatment and follow up care.
Being part of a larger hospital group, specialists in complex care, we can offer an unrivalled patient pathway.
As an employed General Practitioner working for a private healthcare group, established for 50 years, you can really take personal reward in putting your patients first with quick referrals into world-class facilities, as well as the ability to offer a vast range of investigations including imaging and radiology scans, lifestyle assessment, physiotherapy, chiropractor and osteopathy, psychiatry and counselling. You will also have easy access Online Clinical systems, allowing doctors to access critical information and data paperless.