London – The Princess Grace Hospital
We are actively inviting experienced Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioners to apply to HCA Healthcare UK. The World’s largest private healthcare group; providing award winning primary, acute and complex care.
We are currently offering a Golden Hello to any new applications ,
- Location: The Princess Grace Hospital
- Contract Type; Permanent, full time 37.5 hours
- Operating times; 0700 – 2100, with participation in the on call rota.
- Shift Days; Monday to Saturday; Sundays on call
- Shift Patterns; 7:30-4pm, 12:30-9pm, 4pm-9pm
- Salary range: £34,536 - £38,374 depending on experience
- Additional rewards; Private healthcare, Contributory pension, health and a vast range of rewards you would associate with a leading private healthcare organisation
About the facility
From complex care to straightforward procedures in both adults and children, HCA UK provides exceptional care across our six world-class hospitals, clinics, outpatient and diagnostics centres, and NHS partnerships.
The Princess Grace Hospital is recognised as one of the leading multidisciplinary private hospitals in London.
The eight theatres at the Princess Grace provide a vibrant, exciting and professional environment where the advance equipment and technology is second to none including a hybrids theatre, a robotic surgery suite and 3 laminar flow theatres for orthopaedic surgery
The theatre team comprises of Consultants and Practitioners who have vast experience and knowledge across a range of specialties. There are many complex procedures carried out daily, across a range of acute specialities, including Ortho, Robotics and Urology, General, Gynae, Breast and Spinal.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver a consistently high standard of patient care utilising evidence based practice
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluation of all aspect of patient care
- Prepare patients and provide assistance for clinical/operative procedures
- Participate fully as a team member, including working in all areas of the theatre suite, sharing knowledge and information and supporting colleagues, to promote a cohesive team and the achievement of team objectives
Skills & Experience
- Experienced Theatre Nurse, or Operating Department Practitioner (ODP)
- Registered to practice in the UK
- Anaesthetics experience
- Anaesthetics course
About The Individual
At HCA UK we recognise and value everyone as unique and individual; treat people with kindness and compassion; act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness and trust and treat one another as valued members of the HCA UK family. As someone looking to join our family, you will demonstrate these key values.
You will also actively participate as a member of a team to move the team towards completion of tasks, goals, and objectives; demonstrate leadership and influence others to be the best they can be and inspire our colleagues and patients; and deliver information in a clear, concise, and compelling manner to effectively engage others and achieve desired results.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please apply for this role and a member of the team will be in contact shortly.
Maybe you haven't worked in the private healthcare sector before and would like to see how this compares to the public sector. We have friendly, welcoming and experienced theatre teams happy to support, nurture and develop you.