London – The Portland Hospital
We are actively inviting experienced Senior Ortho/Spinal Scrub Theatre Practitioners to apply to HCA Healthcare UK. If you are an experienced Senior Ortho/Spina Scrub Theatre Practitioner and can offer a weekly commitment of full time hours, we would very much like to hear from you.
We are currently offering a Golden Hello to any new applications
- Location: The Portland Hospital
- Contract Type; Permanent, full time, 37.5 hours
- Shift Days; Monday to Saturday.
- Shift Patterns; long days, earlies and lates
- Salary range: £42,336 - £47,040 plus shift allowances
- Additional rewards; Private healthcare, Contributory pension, health and a vast range of rewards you would associate with a leading private healthcare organisation
The Portland Hospital
Portland Hospital is part of the established leading private healthcare company, HCA Healthcare. Established for over 50 years.
The Portland Hospital is the only private hospital in the UK dedicated to the healthcare of women and children. We're the UK's largest private children's hospital with over 46 paediatric beds including a 10-bed intensive care unit, a neonatal intensive care unit, and a day case unit. Caring for over 40,000 children a year, we provide treatment for everything from general paediatric conditions to complex craniofacial reconstruction. We have over 175 paediatric consultants available to treat children from new-born up to the age of 18.
The four theatres at Portland provide a vibrant, exciting and professional environment where the advance equipment and technology is second to none and includes fully integrated and equipped theatres. The Portland also has an existing new project underway where a new, fifth theatre will be opening! The theatre team comprises of Consultants and Practitioners who have vast experience and knowledge across a range of specialties. There are many complex procedures carried out daily, across a range of acute specialities, including Gynae & Obstetrics, as well as general and paediatric surgery.
Skills & Experience
- Operating Department Practitioner/Registered Nurse qualified
- Post graduate experience in Theatres
- Experience in Spinal Surgery
- Current HCPC/NMC Registration
Maybe you haven't worked in the private healthcare sector before and would like to see how this compares to the public sector. We have friendly, welcoming and experienced theatre teams happy to support, nurture and develop you.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please apply for this role and a member of the team will be in contact shortly.