London – The Harley Street Clinic
Staff Nurse – Cardiac Cath Labs - Permanent
Location: The Harley Street Clinic, The Wellington Hospital & The London Bridge Hospital
Salary: £33,592 – £37,255 plus 4% shift enhancements + Private Medical + Pension and many more benefits.
As a Cath Lab nurse, you will be involved in Cardiac and Radiology Interventional and Diagnostic Procedures. You will be involved in complex procedures such as MitralClips and TAVIS. As part of a highly functional and vibrant multidisciplinary team.
Duties and Responsibility:
- Able to scrub, circulate for cardiac and radiology procedures
- Assess, plan and deliver care to meet patient the needs of patients
- Early recognition of clinical problems and report or take appropriate action
- Maintenance of accurate records and delegated departmental administrative duties
- Initiate improvements and developments in clinical issues and delivery of care
Skills and Experience:
- Registered General Nurse with NMC registration
- Experience in Cath lab, interventional cardiology/radiology- highly desirable
- Working within a Multidisciplinary Team environment
About the Facility:
HCA Healthcare UK – The World’s largest private healthcare group; providing award winning primary, acute and complex care.