Greater Manchester – The Christie Private Care
We are actively inviting experienced Lead Scrub Theatre Practitioners to apply to HCA Healthcare UK. If you are experienced in Robotics surgery and can offer a weekly commitment of full time hours, we would very much like to hear from you.
We are currently offering a Golden Hello to any new applications
- Location: The Christie Private Care – Manchester (located in The Christie NHS Foundation Trust)
- Contract Type: Permanent, full time 37.5 hours
- Operating times: 06:00- 21:00 theatre operating times
- Shift Days: Monday to Saturday
- Shift Patterns: Early shift 7.30- 18:00; 10:00-20:00; 12:00-21:00.
- Salary range Salary range: £35,310 - £39,233
- Additional rewards; Private healthcare, Contributory pension, health and a vast range of rewards you would associate with a leading private healthcare organisation
About the Facility
From complex care to straightforward procedures in both adults and children, HCA Healthcare UK provides exceptional care across our six world-class hospitals, clinics, outpatient and diagnostics centres, and NHS partnerships.
HCA UK are incredibly proud to be awarded ‘Private Hospital Group of the Year ‘ 2020 at the Health Investor Awards.
HCA Healthcare UK has developed a dedicated private centre in partnership with The Christie NHS Foundation Trust in Manchester. The Christie Private Care treats private patients with a full range of diagnostic, inpatient, surgical, day care and outpatient treatment all on one site.
The inpatient Oncology unit enables nurses to deliver high standards of holistic care to patients with cancer, each member of the team has specific expertise in treating and supporting patients through their cancer diagnosis, treatment and beyond. We tailor all care to the need of each individual, providing full treatment plans from diagnostic assessments to surgery, chemotherapy and anti-cancer drug therapies, radiotherapy and supportive care.
Both Christie Private Care and The Christie NHS trust have been inspected by CQC in 2018 and both parties achieved a rating of outstanding
- To ensure that professional and national standards are met in accordance to the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC), Health Professions Council (HPC) and HCA’s Code of Conduct.
- To provide clinical leadership and support colleagues to plan, monitor and evaluate skilled and appropriate care for patients undergoing different forms of surgery to ensure the provision of evidence based care.
- Prepare the scrub room according to the individual needs of the patient and consultant.
- Participate fully as a team member, including working in all areas of the theatre suite, sharing knowledge and information and supporting colleagues, to promote a cohesive team and the achievement of team objectives.
Skills & Experience:
- Operating Department Practitioner/Registered Nurse qualified
- Post graduate experience in Theatres within Scrub.
- Experienced in Robotics surgery.
- Current HCPC/NMC Registration
About the Individual:
At HCA UK we recognise and value everyone as unique and individual; treat people with kindness and compassion; act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness and trust and treat one another as valued members of the HCA UK family. As someone looking to join our family, you will demonstrate these key values.
You will also actively participate as a member of a team to move the team towards completion of tasks, goals, and objectives; demonstrate leadership and influence others to be the best they can be and inspire our colleagues and patients; and deliver information in a clear, concise, and compelling manner to effectively engage others and achieve desired results.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please apply for this role and a member of the team will be in contact shortly