London – The Princess Grace Hospital
HCA UK are incredibly proud to be awarded ‘Private Hospital Group of the Year ‘ 2020 at the Health Investor Awards.
Job – Senior Outpatient Oncology Physiotherapist
Location –Princess Grace Hospital at 30 Devonshire Street, London
Contract Type - Bank
The Princess Grace Hospital are looking for Bank staff to join their team to be responsible for providing high quality physiotherapy for outpatients with oncology and musculoskeletal disorders including breast patients, in line with the hospital’s strategic direction including implementing quality initiatives and quality assurance tools.
Duties & Responsibilities
· To effectively manage an outpatient oncology case-load and provide highly specialised treatment to patients, including implementing quality initiatives and quality assurance methods for the outpatient cancer service.
· To utilise clinical knowledge to work alongside medical and other professional colleagues in various settings across the health economy.
· To use clinical expertise and judgement in the triage, assessment, diagnosis and treatment of patients with complex oncology physiotherapy problems particularly where expert opinion differs.
· To work autonomously from first contact patient care through to discharge, providing highly specialised clinical assessment, diagnosis and management for patients with highly complex oncology physiotherapy conditions.
· The post holder may be asked to provide a physiotherapy oncology service to patients in other areas of the hospital/HCA, depending on service need.
Skills & Experience
· Graduate Diploma or BSc in Physiotherapy
· Registration with HCPC
· Significant experience and knowledge within physiotherapy in an oncology caseload
· Significant post qualification experience in treatment of oncology patients (including breast cancer patients)
About The Individual
At HCA UK we recognise and value everyone as unique and individual; treat people with kindness and compassion; act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness and trust and treat one another as valued members of the HCA UK family. As someone looking to join our family, you will demonstrate these key values.
You will also actively participate as a member of a team to move the team towards completion of tasks, goals, and objectives; demonstrate leadership and influence others to be the best they can be and inspire our colleagues and patients; and deliver information in a clear, concise, and compelling manner to effectively engage others and achieve desired results.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please apply for this role and a member of the team will be in contact shortly.