London – The Wellington Hospital
HCA UK are incredibly proud to be awarded ‘Private Hospital Group of the Year ‘ 2020 at the Health Investor Awards.
We are looking for Senior Radiographers to join our team for permanent positions , Bureau positions and Bank shifts covering all modalities in either MRI, CT or General X-ray at the below locations:
The Wellington Hospital, London
Estree Waterfront (The Waterfront Business Park, Elstree Rd, Elstree, Borehamwood WD6 3BS)
Golders Green Outpatients & Diagnostics site (296 Golders Green Rd, London NW11 9PY)
Job - Senior Radiographer (MRI, CT or General X-ray)
Location - The Wellington Hospital, Elstree Waterfront or Golders Green
Contract Type - Permanent, full time hours 37.5hrs (including shifts from 8am-4pm, 8am-8pm & 12pm-8pm). Bank Shifts & Bureau contracts based on your availability
Salary Range- Competitive dependent upon skills and experience. Bank Shifts are paid at an hourly Rate
As Senior Radiographer you will provide a customer focused high quality diagnostic Radiography service to our patients and service users; undertaking and performing all MRI, CT and General X-ray procedures
Reward & recognition (Permanent & Bureau) – We reward your commitment in delivering the highest standard of care with generous and competitive benefits such as our contribution pension scheme, private medical insurance, annual salary review, 247.5hrs holiday each year; with the option to buy and sell. We invest in your career development with clear career pathways and access to further education. We can also offer you support with relocation if you are living outside of London or the UK; subject to terms and conditions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Undertake all examinations efficiently and to a high standard ensuring safety of patients at all times
- Participate in the out of hours on-call and extended days (by rota)
- Assist in development and promotion of the Diagnostic Imaging service
- Assist with the booking of some appointments and work closely with the Radiologists
- Ensure that all personnel entering the scanning room are screened and deemed to be safe
- Perform the daily scans in MRI, CT or General X-ray as required
- Occasional rotation across our out-patient facilities in Golders Green (NW11 9PY) and Elstree (WD6 3BS).
Skills & Experience
- DCR(R) or BSc in Radiography
- HCPC Registered
- Extensive experience in MRI, CT or General X-ray
- Cardiac MRI experience is desirable
- Experience with 3T scanning
About The Facility
The Wellington Hospital has over four decades of expertise; providing the highest level of care for patients who are looking for the best treatment in key areas of healthcare, including: neurosurgery, spinal surgery, cardiac care, orthopaedics, acute neurological rehabilitation, gynaecology and cancer care.
About The Individual
At HCA UK we recognise and value everyone as unique and individual; treat people with kindness and compassion; act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness and trust and treat one another as valued members of the HCA UK family. As someone looking to join our family, you will demonstrate these key values.
You will also actively participate as a member of a team to move the team towards completion of tasks, goals, and objectives; demonstrate leadership and influence others to be the best they can be and inspire our colleagues and patients; and deliver information in a clear, concise, and compelling manner to effectively engage others and achieve desired results.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please apply for this role and a member of the team will be in contact shortly.