London – London Bridge Hospital
About The Facility
HCA Healthcare UK – The World’s largest private healthcare group; providing award winning primary, acute and complex care.
From complex care to straightforward procedures in both adults and children, HCA UK provides exceptional care across our six world-class hospitals, clinics, outpatient and diagnostics centres, and NHS partnerships. We believe that all our patients and employees should have access to the latest state-of-the-art technology, which has seen HCA Uk invest more than £500 million over the last decade to ensure that our hospitals and specialist centres are amongst the best equipped in the world. This philosophy of continual investment ensures our employees have the best career development opportunities; as their skills advance alongside our facilities and technology.
HCA Healthcare UK is internationally renowned for its cardiac services, Neurology, Neuro rehab, Surgical, Medical, Urgent Care, AAU, Orthopaedics, Oncology, Haematology, Gynaecology, Imaging, Endoscopy, theatres, Outpatients and most forms of Acute Medicine.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Staff Nurse/Senior Staff Nurse and Sister/Charge Nurse across all specialisms, to join one of our facilities; The London Bridge Hospital, The wellington Hospital, The Princess Grace Hospital, The Harley Street Clinic ,The Christie Private Care, 52 Wilmslow, Joint Ventures,The Lister Hospital, The Portland Hospital,
The position of Staff Nurse /Senior Staff Nurse and Sister / Charge Nurse will be responsible for providing high quality nursing through assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating care for patients. The successful candidate will also promote a progressive attitude to the continual improvement of patient care and the services offered within the Team.
We have Positions available across all specialisms and across all our Facilities
- Full-Time, Permanent, position
- Hours: 37.5 per week
- Shift Pattern: Flexibility required (days, nights and weekends)
- Salary: £27,000-£50,000 per annum (salary banding incorporates both Staff Nurse and Senior Staff Nurse and sisters salaries) plus shift enhancement and benefits:
Reward & recognition – We reward your commitment in delivering the highest standard of care with generous and competitive benefits such as our contribution pension scheme, private medical insurance, annual salary review, 247.5hrs holiday each year; with the option to buy and sell. We invest in your career development with clear career pathways and access to further education. We can also offer you support with relocation if you are living outside of London or the UK; subject to terms and conditions.
Closing date: 09/08/2020
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work well within a team, supervising and directing junior staff and deputising for Senior Staff Nurses in their absence, always ensuring that patient care is at a consistently high level.
- Manage patient caseload effectively, prioritising care effectively.
- Initiate improvements and developments in clinical issues and delivery of care.
- Contributing to the ongoing research-based care and other practice development initiatives
Skills & Experience
- Registered General Nurse with post graduate experience
- Proven experience within specialism
- Motivated and forward-thinking individual with excellent communication skills
- Good time management and prioritisation skills
- Phlebotomy skills desirable
About The Individual
At HCA UK we recognise and value everyone as unique and individual; treat people with kindness and compassion; act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness and trust and treat one another as valued members of the HCA UK family. As someone looking to join our family, you will demonstrate these key values.
You will also actively participate as a member of a team to move the team towards completion of tasks, goals, and objectives; demonstrate leadership and influence others to be the best they can be and inspire our colleagues and patients; and deliver information in a clear, concise, and compelling manner to effectively engage others and achieve desired results.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please apply for this role and a member of the team will be in contact shortly.