Business Intelligence Delivery Manager
Category:Management & Business Support
International renowned HCA Healthcare UK, London’s largest private healthcare providers is actively recruiting for a Business Intelligence Delivery Manager to be based in our central London offices in London Bridge.
HCA Healthcare UK is London’s largest private hospital group, and operates 6 world-class hospitals across the capital, including The Harley Street Clinic, The Lister Hospital, London Bridge Hospital, The Portland Hospital, The Princess Grace Hospital and The Wellington Hospital. We also run HCA Laboratories and are growing via our expanding joint ventures divisions, including partnering with the NHS.
Our primary purpose is to provide exceptional care delivered with compassion and kindness, using state-of-the-art technology operated by expert, dedicated teams.
Reporting to the IT&S Head of Clinical Experience, the Business Intelligence Delivery Manager will be responsible for delivering an outstanding and ever improving Patient Experience. The role is responsible for driving delivery of data and business intelligence application architectures, designs, solutions, features enhancements, service requests, and defect resolutions – across all experiences.
The Business Intelligence Delivery Manager will provide expert management for Architect, Lead, Senior and other BI Developers, Lead and other DBAs.
This is a full time and permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary package dependent upon candidate experience. Along with a competitive salary, the incumbent will also receive 25 days holiday, private healthcare and our company flexible benefits scheme.
- Provide leadership in strategically establishing and executing the overall analytics and business intelligence development portfolio for the division.
- Passionate about data visualisation and analytics.
- Work with partner teams responsible for clinical and finance analytics.
- Manages day to day service delivery of the BI Application Team, including analytics and data.
- Plans and coordinates all work and supports the work of team members, proving direction as required and proactively working with them to resolve issues.
- Experience of BI & Analytic Tools, SQL, ETL, data warehousing, data modelling, BPM and BI Strategies
- Tangible experience in team leadership and mentoring essential
- Experience of data visualization tools such as Tableau and Power BI
- Track record of project delivery
- Track record in managing third party vendors to deliver software supply, support and solutions
- Prior experience in a regulated industry, blue-chip or Systems Integrator environment
At HCA UK we recognise and value everyone as unique and individual; treat people with kindness and compassion; act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness and trust and treat one another as valued members of the HCA UK family. As someone looking to join our family, you will demonstrate these key values.
You will also actively participate as a member of a team to move the team towards completion of tasks, goals, and objectives; demonstrate leadership and influence others to be the best they can be and inspire our colleagues and patients; and deliver information in a clear, concise, and compelling manner to effectively engage others and achieve desired results.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please apply for this role and a member of the team will be in contact shortly.