Cardiac CT Lead
Facility:The Harley Street Clinic
The Harley Street Clinic is one of the most prestigious and respected private hospitals in London, specialising in complex, cancer, cardiac and neuroscience, care for both adults and children. With the most advanced medical equipment and the largest private paediatric ITU in the country, it’s no surprise we attract some of the finest specialist consultants from many of London's major teaching
We have an exceptional opportunity for a Senior 2 Radiographer to join our team. As part of the Imaging team the successful applicant will have access to all of HCA’s fantastic benefits and will work within an established organization based in one of London’s most renowned medical locations and known worldwide for its outstanding service.
To assist the Imaging manager and Deputy Imaging Manager in the day to day management of all radiographers, secretaries and assistants in the department, their clinical effectiveness and professional development in line with department policies.
To maintain a high quality, cost effective Cardiac CT service with a particular emphasis on patient and referrer needs.
Salary - Competitive
This is a full time role working 37.5 hours per week.
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent) in Radiography/Medical Radiations.
- HCPC registered.
- Extensive post qualification experience in Cardiac CT preferably running and/or setting up a dedicated Cardiac CT service.
- Advanced level of technical and clinical knowledge and experience in Cardiac CT.
- Post graduate qualification in CT preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Knowledge of relevant hospital policies and procedures.
- Assessing and diagnosing equipment faults.
- Deal with enquiries and complaints, referring to manager where necessary.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Information Technology.
- Health and Safety.
- Day -to- Day staff issues.
As the successful candidate you will be looking for a new challenge that will offer you the opportunity to learn and develop new skills. You will have worked within an acute setting with a variety of digital equipment. As a team player, you will be enthusiastic and flexible in your approach to work and be willing to learn and get involved, supporting the team in providing the highest level of care to our patients. It is important you are clear and concise with your communication skills and that you portray a professional outlook at all times.