BANK - Receptionist
Category:Management & Business Support
HCA Healthcare UK: Winners of Best Private Healthcare Provider 2016
HCA Joint Ventures is an innovative branch of HCA International, working in partnership with NHS Trusts across the country.
This Joint Venture is a partnership with The Christie NHS Foundation Trust in Manchester, which saw the launch of The Christie Clinic in September 2010.
The Christie is an impressive and well-respected NHS Trust which is a European cancer centre providing advanced cancer care and housing the world's largest early clinical trials unit. The Christie Clinic builds on these services and provides state-of-the-art private patient facilities in the £35 million Oak Road patient treatment centre. There are continuing redevelopment works to extend both inpatient and outpatient facilities at The Christie Clinic.
Regular bank Monday to Friday 9.00-17.30
We are looking for an experienced Receptionist to join our Christie Clinic to support in delivering a high quality service to patients, consultants and third parties to facilitate the overall care of all patients.
We offer competitive hourly rates of pay.
- Meet and greet patients, visitors, consultants and staff and deal with their enquires
- Answer telephone enquiries, referring where appropriate
- To check in patient, and direct them to the right services
- Monitor stationary stock levels
- Maintain reception equipment and reporting faults
- To register patients
- Good general level of education
- Previous reception experience within a healthcare environment
- Good communication skills
The successful candidate will have good interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrate a willingness to support others, showing openness and mutual respect with a professional approach to work. Understand the importance of using tact and sensitivity when dealing with patients and visitors and respect for the highest levels of confidentiality.