Area Sales Manager
Category:Management & Business Support
International renowned HCA Healthcare UK, London’s largest private healthcare providers is actively recruiting for Area Sales Manager to join our growing Sales team.
Healthcare is London’s largest private hospital group, and operates 6 world-class hospitals across the capital, including The Harley Street Clinic, The Lister Hospital, London Bridge Hospital, The Portland Hospital, The Princess Grace Hospital and The Wellington Hospital. We also run HCA Laboratories and are growing via our expanding joint ventures divisions, including partnering with the NHS.
Our primary purpose is to provide exceptional care delivered with compassion and kindness, using state-of-the-art technology operated by expert, dedicated teams.
The Area Sales Manager is responsible for recruiting, managing, coaching and developing a team of Sales professionals with accountability for delivering the patient referral and revenue plan for a defined territory or region.
This is a field based sales role, with line management responsibility for between 7-9 people.
A significant proportion of time in this role will be spent on field visits, feedback and coaching in order to build team capability and drive performance.
This is a full time and permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary package dependent upon candidate experience. Along with a competitive salary, the incumbent will also receive 25 days holiday, private healthcare and our company flexible benefits scheme.
- Analyse the team's current activity, and lead, coach and mentor their team members to enable each individual to perform to their maximum potential.
- Ensure that the team deploy a segment driven approach to relationship management, and optimise existing relationships, secure new relationships, and grow revenue.
- Work effectively with the Sales Director and other senior leaders, and collegiately with key internal partners, to ensure that market feedback, opportunities and obstacles to success are captured and understood, and s/he will assist with the implementation of action plans as required.
- Input into the formulation of the annual Event Calendar, and host and/or participate in Seminars and Educational Programmes as required.
- Previous experience in a sales leadership role within a healthcare setting.
- Experience of implementing a segmented approach to relationship management
- Ability to Implement activity tracking systems/processes to support team delivery and development
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- A self-starter who is a team player, enjoying collaboration with colleagues
- Must have the ability to read, understand and interpret MIS and take appropriate business decisions
- Must be able to anticipate change and risks and take corrective action to minimise risk to delivery for customers and the organisation