BANK - Receptionist
Category:Management & Business Support
HCA Healthcare UK: Winners of Best Private Healthcare Provider 2016
HCA Joint Ventures is an innovative branch of HCA International, working in partnership with NHS Trusts across the country.
This Joint Venture is a partnership with The Christie NHS Foundation Trust in Manchester, which saw the launch of The Christie Clinic in September 2010.
The Christie is an impressive and well-respected NHS Trust which is a European cancer centre providing advanced cancer care and housing the world's largest early clinical trials unit. The Christie Clinic builds on these services and provides state-of-the-art private patient facilities in the £35 million Oak Road patient treatment centre. There are continuing redevelopment works to extend both inpatient and outpatient facilities at The Christie Clinic.
We are looking for an experienced Receptionist to join our Christie Clinic to support in delivering a high quality service to patients, consultants and third parties to facilitate the overall care of all patients.
We offer competitive hourly rates of pay.
- Meet and greet patients, visitors, consultants and staff and deal with their enquires
- Answer telephone enquiries, referring where appropriate
- To check in patient, and direct them to the right services
- Monitor stationary stock levels
- Maintain reception equipment and reporting faults
- To register patients
- Good general level of education
- Previous reception experience within a healthcare environment
- Good communication skills
The successful candidate will have good interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrate a willingness to support others, showing openness and mutual respect with a professional approach to work. Understand the importance of using tact and sensitivity when dealing with patients and visitors and respect for the highest levels of confidentiality.