Salary:More than £60,000
Category:Management & Business Support
International renowned HCA Healthcare UK, London’s largest private healthcare providers is actively recruiting for an IT Consultant to be based 1 London Bridge SE1 9BG.
HCA Healthcare is London’s largest private hospital group, and operates 6 world-class hospitals across the capital, including The Harley Street Clinic, The Lister Hospital, London Bridge Hospital, The Portland Hospital, The Princess Grace Hospital and The Wellington Hospital. We also run HCA Laboratories and are growing via our expanding joint ventures divisions, including partnering with the NHS.
Our primary purpose is to provide exceptional care delivered with compassion and kindness, using state-of-the-art technology operated by expert, dedicated teams.
You will drive site-specific planning, including creation and customisation of implementation plans. Leads site-specific management, including: tracking, site-specific issue & risk management, plan management, conversion management, communications and status reporting. Facilitates feedback from hospitals, divisions, other corporate departments, and vendors to Parallon HealthTrust Technology Innovation (HTI) management concerning project updates, issues, system improvements and solutions to ongoing implementation problems.
This is a full time and permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary package up to £67,218.01. The incumbent will also receive 25 days holiday, private healthcare and our company flexible benefits scheme.
The closing date for this application is Friday 28th March.
- 60% Leads the implementation planning for a facility. Supports business owner and/or corporate customer strategy planning. Responsible for creation of a repeatable implementation plan and process based on the implementation pilot.
- 20% Creates and manages business relationships with facilities, internal business stakeholders, internal IT&S relationships, and implementation-related vendors, as well as the HTI business partners. Primary client is the facility.
- 10% Integrates other product implementations into timeline. Integrates the goals of all customers into implementation plans. Identifies future project goals and integrates into implementation plans. Identifies cross-project needs.
- 5% Coordinates the execution of active projects and issue resolution across HCA, IT&S, HTI, vendors, and all HTI business partners (as applicable).
- 5% Trains and mentors other HTI team members and customers in products, processes, procedures, and relationships.
- Operational experience with SMART or similar Materials Mgt. system such as Lawson, McKesson or PeopleSoft is required.
- Hospital Materials Mgt. and/or OR Supply Mgt experience preferred.
- Point of Use (POU) application experience preferred: OptiFlex, SupplyScan, BCX, Lawson, etc…
- Process improvement experience as a consultant, vendor, or service provider is preferred.
- Successful record of multi-site, multi-product implementations in IT arena is preferred